WSDesign is part of WOLF SOFT company, We build products for Startups.
Why you should join WOLFSOFT?
- Great Learning Opportunity because you would be working the world’s best products.
- Cool Work Culture.
We believe your talent deserves the right learning and job opportunity. Take a fresh look at your current Job. Do they fit to your planned goals? If you’re planning to change your current job for a specific role, now is the right time. Ensure that you are approaching and reaching your target company/right company across a range of multiple companies to have the best chance of success.
Responsibilities for the Role
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
Skills Required for the Role
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
You’re creative. You’re organized. You’re experienced. You’ve done this before. You want to do it again. You absolutely want to do it for us. We value people who can take a stand yet commit even when they disagree. We’ll often subject ideas to rigorous debate, so you’ll need to stand up for what you believe, but we remember that we’re here for the same purpose: to do good work together.
We’re not looking for a superhero who thinks sheer hours = good work. Excess doesn’t impress us – creativity and efficiency do. You’ll have 8 hours a day to work, and, we hope, at least 8 hours a night to sleep. What you do with the other 8 is up to you, never to us. You’ll report directly to the Project Managers.