WSDesign is part of WOLF SOFT company, We build products for Startups.
Why you should join WOLFSOFT?
- Great Learning Opportunity because you would be working the world’s best products.
- Cool Work Culture.
We believe your talent deserves the right learning and job opportunity. Take a fresh look at your current Job. Do they fit to your planned goals? If you’re planning to change your current job for a specific role, now is the right time. Ensure that you are approaching and reaching your target company/right company across a range of multiple companies to have the best chance of success.
1. Technical Interview
Let us know what you know and what you can do for us.
2. HR Discussion
Mostly you will get the details here in the form, still, something left you can check with HR
3. Paid 0 – 2 Month Collaboration: 10 hours – 30 hours / week (Flexible)
We don’t believe love at one site. Most of the people end up making mistakes. So let’s try and work together for some time. If it works we can make a commitment for the long term. We will make a final offer when you decide you’re ready.
Responsibilities for the Role
- Proficient with Swift (mandatory), Objective-C (optional) and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, blocks, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of basic web technology and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
Skills Required for the Role
- Spatial Reasoning.
- Core Data.
- Objective-C, or increasingly, the Swift 3.0 programming language
- Frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch.
- UI and UX design experience.
- Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- OpenGL or Metal, iOS graphics APIs.
- Familiarity with iOS 10 and newer OS versions.
- A Git code repository technology.
Experience Required for the Role – 1-2 years
You’re creative. You’re organized. You’re experienced. You’ve done this before. You want to do it again. You absolutely want to do it for us. We value people who can take a stand yet commit even when they disagree. We’ll often subject ideas to rigorous debate, so you’ll need to stand up for what you believe, but we remember that we’re here for the same purpose: to do good work together.
We’re not looking for a superhero who thinks sheer hours = good work. Excess doesn’t impress us – creativity and efficiency do. You’ll have 8 hours a day to work, and, we hope, at least 8 hours a night to sleep. What you do with the other 8 is up to you, never to us. You’ll report directly to the Project Managers.
How to Apply:-
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague. Show us your future here! We value great writers, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application. There’s no prize for being the first to submit! Stock cover letters won’t do. Tell us why you want this job. Tell us about:
- Why you decided to work in iOS.
- Why you want to work at WOLF SOFT & WSDesign team and not somewhere else.
- A time you taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project.
- Tell us about yourself and the kind of person you are