WSDesign is part of WOLF SOFT company, We build products for Startups.
Why you should join WOLFSOFT?
- Great Learning Opportunity because you would be working the world’s best products.
- Cool Work Culture.
We believe your talent deserves the right learning and job opportunity. Take a fresh look at your current Job. Do they fit to your planned goals? If you’re planning to change your current job for a specific role, now is the right time. Ensure that you are approaching and reaching your target company/right company across a range of multiple companies to have the best chance of success.
1. Technical Interview
Let us know what you know and what you can do for us.
2. HR Discussion
Mostly you will get the details here in the form, still, something left you can check with HR
3. Paid 0 – 2 Month Collaboration: 10 hours – 30 hours / week (Flexible)
We don’t believe love at one site. Most of the people end up making mistakes. So let’s try and work together for some time. If it works we can make a commitment for the long term. We will make a final offer when you decide you’re ready.
Responsibilities for the Role
- 1-3 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) and 0-1 Year in a flutter.
- Experience building a moderately complex Android app with knowledge of dart. Bonus if it’s on the Play Store or we can view the project.
- Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks.
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
- Published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter/ Native (Java/Kotlin/Swift/Object)
- Networking and integrating third-party APIs.
- Working with a version control system (i.e., Git)
Skills required for the Role
- Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter/Android/IOS app
- Translating UI/UX designs into code
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimization
- General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries
You’re creative. You’re organized. You’re experienced. You’ve done this before. You want to do it again. You absolutely want to do it for us. We value people who can take a stand yet commit even when they disagree. We’ll often subject ideas to rigorous debate, so you’ll need to stand up for what you believe, but we remember that we’re here for the same purpose: to do good work together.
We’re not looking for a superhero who thinks sheer hours = good work. Excess doesn’t impress us – creativity and efficiency do. You’ll have 8 hours a day to work, and, we hope, at least 8 hours a night to sleep. What you do with the other 8 is up to you, never to us. You’ll report directly to the Project Managers.
How to Apply:-
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague. Show us your future here! We value great writers, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application. There’s no prize for being the first to submit! Stock cover letters won’t do. Tell us why you want this job. Tell us about:
- Why you decided to work in Flutter technology.
- Why you want to work at WOLF SOFT and not somewhere else.
- A time you taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project.
- Tell us about yourself and the kind of person you are