WSDesign is part of WOLF SOFT company, We build products for Startups.
Why you should join WOLFSOFT?
- Great Learning Opportunity because you would be working the world’s best products.
- Cool Work Culture.
We believe your talent deserves the right learning and job opportunity. Take a fresh look at your current Job. Do they fit to your planned goals? If you’re planning to change your current job for a specific role, now is the right time. Ensure that you are approaching and reaching your target company/right company across a range of multiple companies to have the best chance of success.
1. Technical Interview
Let us know what you know and what you can do for us.
2. HR Discussion
Mostly you will get the details here in the form, still, something left you can check with HR
3. Paid 0 – 2 Month Collaboration: 10 hours – 30 hours / week (Flexible)
We don’t believe love at one site. Most of the people end up making mistakes. So let’s try and work together for some time. If it works we can make a commitment for the long term. We will make a final offer when you decide you’re ready.
What you’ll be doing:
– Decide the technology stack for building the app, and own the complete development cycle.
– Work closely with designers and backend teams to build an angular, react app from scratch.
– Create pixel-perfect UIs that feel smooth and look consistent across both mobile and web platforms.
– Write clean code that’s efficient and well-tested to ensure that the apps are delivered with the highest quality and reliability.
– 1+ years of experience working as a front end developer.
– Experience converting mockups and wireframes to rich and elegant user interfaces.
– Experience with using REST APIs for communication with the app backend services.
– Ability to “flow” through the development process without having to stop to learn on the job.
Nice to have:
– Exposure to consumer product development process.
– Familiarity with graphics programming (WebGL/OpenGL/game development) is a huge plus.