WSDesign is part of WOLF SOFT company, We build products for Startups.
Why you should join WOLFSOFT?
- Great Learning Opportunity because you would be working the world’s best products.
- Cool Work Culture.
We believe your talent deserves the right learning and job opportunity. Take a fresh look at your current Job. Do they fit to your planned goals? If you’re planning to change your current job for a specific role, now is the right time. Ensure that you are approaching and reaching your target company/right company across a range of multiple companies to have the best chance of success.
1. Technical Interview
Let us know what you know and what you can do for us.
2. HR Discussion
Mostly you will get the details here in the form, still, something left you can check with HR
3. Paid 0 – 2 Month Collaboration: 10 hours – 30 hours / week (Flexible)
We don’t believe love at one site. Most of the people end up making mistakes. So let’s try and work together for some time. If it works we can make a commitment for the long term. We will make a final offer when you decide you’re ready.
• Have published one or more Android apps in the Play Store.
• A deep familiarity with core java and Kotlin.
• Good knowledge for animation/transmission.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Experience with google map .
• Good skill for messaging apps.
• Knowledge to handle the memory leak issue.
• Good knowledge for local Database (Sqlite,room etc).
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Design and build advanced applications for the android platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Proven working experience in software development.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for building and managing the development of high traffic product-based applications with hundreds of thousands of users.
Writing and reviewing source code using Agile development and Dev/ops practices
Troubleshooting technical issues
Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development